Friday, January 21, 2011

Some people aren't through with the holidays

I have to smile a little. I thought that sales of My Twelfth Christmas would cease pretty much when Christmas was over, but people are still buying it. It makes me happy to think that people aren't through with the holiday spirit yet.

My Twelfth Christmas actually hit #6 on Amazon's children's Christmas ebook bestseller list at one point during the holidays, and it was ranked consistently in the top 20, and often in the top 10. I was thrilled with that. I had a grin whenever I thought about it through November and December because the book is self-published and had no advertising. It rose to those rankings on its own merit, and I'm very happy about that.

And thank you to all of you who helped My Twelfth Christmas do so well. I hope you enjoyed the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment