Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Another review, and Parth's song

Rose of Par Kluhnd received another nice review over at Goodreads, so that's made me happy. I haven't written much of anything for a while, for a couple of reasons. One being I'm not sure if what I have already written is good enough for me to keep writing (so good reviews are nice, although bad ones are often helpful, too).

The other reason being that I know there is a big idea inside somewhere, but it hasn't risen close enough to the surface of all of my thoughts for me to really see the shape of it and start developing another story.

Anyway, in the latest nice review, the reviewer said

I like how the author developed the love between Parth and Rose.
Parth is my favorite, and when I hear this song, I think of him, I think of it as Parth's song. The song is All the King's Horses, by Robert Plant and the Strange Sensation, and it can be found on their Mighty Rearranger CD:


No comments:

Post a Comment